Monday, October 17, 2011

Almost all well now with the recovery from 3rd cycle

14 days , doctor have told me that it will take 14 days for me to recover from the side effect and the next 7 days to rest , then, start the next cycle.

It is quite true , last week did feel better , but, not really recover from it .

This round have some new experience with side effect.

Since 2008, I always have chemo side effect with metallic taste , it is like, whatever you eat, you get kind of metal taste.

But, last week , some new experience with taste , it is worse than metallic taste.

It is kind of weird taste , do not know how to describe it .

Anything with salt or seasoning, it will give me this weird taste . So, end up have to eat something plain and deal with the fully natural taste of vegetable .

I loss weight for 1 over KGs because of this problem.

Anyway, taste is back to normal and I am eating well now and start to regain my weight .

Thanks Lord .

Body is ready for the next cycle, but, I am not plan to proceed with it. I think it is time for me to take a rest and get my body system/immune system recover.

Will arrange for blood test this week and discuss with doctor my plan.

Feel great !

No comments:

Post a Comment