Friday, July 20, 2012

Complete my 10 days Radiotheraphy

Yesterday I completed my 10 days whole brain radiotheraphy treatment .
Thanks Lord .
Thanks all the prayer .
All goes well with minimum side effect during the treatment.
Now is to closely monitor for next two weeks for any side effect from treatment.

One important thing I learn is radiotheraphy is as tired as chemo theraphy and I am the lucky one with blessing from Lord with very minimum side effet , except for on off headache and some nausea , other than that all well .

I have an appointment today afternoon for doctor follow up, and doctor is happy with my overall condition and will have mri brain in later stage to check on the radiotheraphy result .

We have set the chemo treatment date to start either in a week or two weeks, all depends on my overall condition in next one week.

Last two days I have problem to clear phlegm and feel very uneasy, Sometime I cough until I feel breathless and it not clear out. Finally this morning I find a solution, I lay on bed with body to one side , then, slowly cough, God bless, it help and I manage to do it slowly , take my time , and clear off most of the phlegm , feel so relief.

All well and I am driving again today with my wife beside of me .

Praise the Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment