Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Living with Lung Cancer ...... what is ahead of us ?

Just like most of you , I hv read many books, articles, testimony and blogs about life after diagnosed with cancer , life after treatment and life of many many cancer survivor .
It is so encouraging and it keep us moving forward .
Especially the sharing of informations ; experience in some of the community message board ( i.e. Cancer Compass ( http://www.cancercompass.com/ ) , it is so great to see the cancer patient and care taker support each other , especially during the tough time of going thro' some of the treatment side effect .
I been plan to start a blog to share my experience ; my thoughts ; my suggestion , and I am glad that today , I finally did it .
I will be putting up my informations in coming days and wish the sharing from me will help and guide others .
So, what is ahead of us ...." Living with Lung Cancer " .... ?
Be frank , I am not so sure and I am seaching for the answer .
One of the answer I hv is to share our experience in LIFE ( be it our experience in living with cancer ; our experience in our career or profession ; our experience in how to hv a happy family life ; our experience in walking with Lord ....... ) with others.
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I told myself , it is God's will for me to go thro' it and to share what I'm going to experience , with people who need the information
But, whatever is the answer ..... what is most important is to LIVE everyday with LOVE and stay happy , and Lord will guide us thro' everyday .

No comments:

Post a Comment