Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Amazing ..

It's so amazing that result of my CEA ( tumor marker ) reading reduce for nearly 200 points after taking a rest from Chemo treatment since last treatment in mid Oct '09.
After the visit to Singapore, it take me days to think should I proceed for treatment immediate or I should stick by my plan ( 6 months treatment leave with close monitoring ) .
But, with the last blood test in early Jan '10 reported the raise of CEA reading and comment from doctors that it may be one of the indication of increase in cancer cell activitiy, it's really a concern for me to make a good decision whether to take the CT scan ; MRI and proceed treatment.
Thanks Lord for His mercy , love and give me peace, so that, I manage to avoid making emotional decision. I pray and ask for Him to show me the way through the CEA reading and on 28th Jan '10 morning, I receive the message that it is the time to take the test and I told my wife, let's go for the blood test today ( She been asking me many times whether I've decided when to go for the test and what is my decision for treatment ) and the CEA result will be my guide for treatment decision .
It is also amazing that it's the first blood test that I feel so relax, easy, without fear or worry of " What if ..... "
After waiting for two hours for the blood test report to release by lab, when I read it, I just feel great, the kind of feeling is wonderful and I know that Lord is with me .
Praise the Lord for His healing for me and may Lord will continue to touch me with His healing power and let it flow through my body and restore me to full health .
Lord , please also touch everyone in my prayer , everyone in cancer compass community and everyone who ask for your healing and let all of us receive your mercy , grace , peace , love and be healed and restore to full health.
Thank you Lord in Jesus name , Amen.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment