Monday, June 21, 2010

It is June again ...

June ...
It is June again ...It is the month that change my life .
It is the month that change my view of many things .
It is the month that bring me to Lord .
It is the month that I know I am surrounded by loving and caring people .
It is the month that I know more about Love .
It is the month that I get to know wealth means nothing without health .
It is the month that I fully agree , what's matter most is how we live our life and not how long we live .
It is the month that I know how fortunate I am to have Chris ( my wife ), she's been so supportive and keep walking with me without looking back .
It is the month that I know that it is so great to have Natalie ( my daughter ), she bring joy to me.
It is the month ...
It is the month ...
It is the month that I know what is CANCER ?

I love June , because it change my life.
I love June , because it is the month I am looking forward every year .
I love June , because every June I live thro' , means Lord have answer my prayer and Lord is so graceful .
I love June , because June means celebration .

I pray that Lord will bless me and continue to heal me, and I look forward to be here to tell you in coming years , " It is JUNE again "

God Bless

SK

No comments:

Post a Comment