Friday, October 15, 2010

I am ready for treatment

Having very good days for the last couple of months, busy with so many things and no time to update this blog .
Well ! Will have time to update it regularly in coming weeks or months , once I start chemo treatment by next week .
Last week have my check up and scanning, as expected , water in Lung building up ( it start building up in June this year ) , but, surprise me is that my right lung already collapse, because of too much of water.
With Oncologist advise, I make appointment with chest physician on Monday , then proceed with her recommendation to drain out water from lung by an experience surgeon.
Praise the Lord, everything fall in line and have a proper and minor procedure to drain out 2 litres of water ( fluid ) , sample send for test and it take me few days to have a proper recovery .
Feel good today and ready to start chemo by next week .
Thanks God, it is by his grace that I am still breathing normal with my right lung already collapse and I am still travelling by flight to oversea last week without any problem .
God is great .
After a year of holiday from treatment, I am back with this new experience of draining out water from lung . Wow ! it looks very simple , but, when trying to get as much of water out, it is painful . What I learn is that whenever we want to stress something to maximum, there is always a price to pay. In my case, pain . hahahahaha ! Anyway, no regret, as I have experience it now and know what to do in next round .
God bless !
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment