Thursday, November 4, 2010

Am I really strong and no fear ?

Am I ?
Am I no fear in facing the result of scan report ?
Am I no worry when fluid buidling up in lung ?
Am I not scare to say yes and proceed for the procedure to drain out those fluid from lung ?
Am I no fear to start chemo again and worry about the side effect ?
Am I ... Am I ... Am I ... Am I really so strong ?
No ! I am still worry .
No ! Fear still disturb me .
Some time I am scare to take the test because I am worry about the result.
So what ! ... I am just a normal human being .
It is nothing wrong to have fear , to worry and to feel scare. I am not robot.
What is important is to have the support to help me to do away fear , worry and scare.
I am so grateful that Lord is there for me whenever I am in fear and worry .
I am thankful that Lord always there to give me strength to overcome it and bring me joy to live my life the way he want us to live.
Pray to Lord for his mercy, peace and love from Lord will fall on us and we will feel the peace of mind .
Praise the Lord !
Wish all of us will enjoy our day and use our strength to do good .
God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment