Thursday, January 13, 2011

Praise the Lord ! I am off treatment again

After the chemo treatment in Nov '10, follow by CT scan in early Dec '10 (right before the 3rd cycle), I again make decision to take a break from treatment , after discussion with doctor.
Doctor accepted my request with condition that I have to monitor very closely and back to see him immediately if I feel anything wrong .
Praise the Lord ! It is by God's grace and his healing power that I am here and doing well .
My wish for 2011 ...
Another year of no chemo treatment and live well with everything under control . Pray for my watch & wait approach works well and may the healing from God continue to touch me everyday and with the healing power flow thro' my body , I will be heal and set free from cancer. Thanks God , in name of Jesus , Amen.
God Bless.
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment