Friday, June 17, 2011

What happen for last few weeks ...

A week before leaving KL for vacation with family, I take a good rest to ensure my body condition is at it best , so that I will not have problem with the 4 hours flight .

All goes well and manage to take the flight without any problem .

As the vacation is rather short , so, it make me a little tire after back in KL.

Since then until early this week, I am resting most of the time for a good recovery and been disturb with different type of sudden symptom that prompt me to think about whether my condition getting worst .

A week after back from vacation , one of the morning , I wake up with chest pain whenever I take a deep breath . Close monitoring with exercise , brisk walking in the morning and evening , follow-by some deep breathing exercise, it finally goes off after a few days .

But, do feel kind of tire in the afternoon, almost everyday . Overcome it by taking a nap in the afternoon .

Then, early this week, some extreme pain in one spot of my waist (towards the bone), when I touch it . Situation getting worst the next day , where , sitting up or moving , or cough , will feel sharp pain in the particular spot .

Finally decided to make an appointment with doctor for check -up and advise, just worry is it because the of cancer tumor in the bone getting active.

But, with wisdom from Lord , I wake up middle of the night and decided to apply Tiger Palm ointment to the spot and slowly rub it . It is painful, but, it did help to release pain after a while . Thereafter, I repeat the same after an hour .

It is so much better in the next morning and I decided to call up clinic to cancel doctor appointment and will monitor it for few more days.

I continue to use the ointment to rub it for 4 times yesterday and feel great today .

The pain have not goes off 100% , but, it is very minor now.

Feel great today and pray Lord will continue to bless and heal me . Also to give me wisdom .

Thanks Lord , Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment