Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A good start For 2013

Since last posting on 1st Jan, been spending time to deal with the side effect. Almost everyday have new things to deal with ( I means the chemo side effect ).

Anyway, it's good that it's over and I am now focus to rebuild body and immune system.

God is great and he keep leading me and bless me with wisdom to deal with issues after issues, lead me out of darkness to light. Praise the Lord ! Thanks .

Good news to share . I have my ct scan last week and feel so glad that the result show no major changes to my condition . Not that I am cured and recover , just the drug have stabilise my condition . For us, cancer patient , Stable means good .

And my oncologist have agreed to my suggestion to take a rest from chemo treatment , so that I can have time to recover my body/immune system and enjoy my CHinese New Year celebration next month with my family and friends.

Feel great ! It is a good start for 2013 and pray that everything will be fine and smooth for coming months.

Today I went to Hospice daycare and meet up with friends, a nice gathering and hope that my condition allow me to join the weekly daycare programme .

Thanks for prayer from you and I pray for God blessing to touch upon you and bless you and your family to have Joy , Happiness and Good Health.

God Bless.

Believe and have Faith .

2 comments:

  1. "lead me out of darkness to light" beautiful.
    Your both an artist and a poet! Prayers for you daily SK.

    ReplyDelete