Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Make plans not result

Friend from an online support forum told me ' Make plans not result '.

Think about it , she's right .

We should not give up and stop planning because of the situation we are facing , if we do so, we'll always feel upset and live with no direction in life.

Feel great with her sharing .

Go ! Go ! Go ! Go ahead with our plan . Plan for gathering , plan for vacation , plan for good dinner with family n friends , plan for anything in your mind .

I look back to last year, when decided to go ahead with family vacation to Shanghai, I just go ahead to book air ticket and hotel , then, work very hard to monitor and keep myself fit . The result is , I make it for the trip.
In end 2011 , right after chemo, I plan for family vacation to New Zealand and I am worry of my condition, so, I keep delay to book air ticket and hotel . Just everyday chk on net for what to do if my family vacation dream happen. The end result is , we go no where .

So, I should just back to drawing board and start planning ... :)

Anyway, I feel good today and settle few outstanding issues . Waking up with good feeling and wife drove me around.

Many more things pending for clearing up, i.e. Insurance claims, outstanding works by renovation contractor and so on .

Will go ahead to set a schedule and get it done according . Please wish me will get it settle by next week .

Lord , I feel so thankful today . Thanks for leading me and bless me with wisdom .

Thank You Lord Jesus , Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SK, I neeeded to hear that, make plans!
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it feels like a lonely journey. You have family and friends, but, as you say, you notice things about your condition that others do not feel. They care and support. The battle is internal, self-focused. We trust in the Lord. He is with us always. He brings us strength and comfort. If we listen, he brings us understanding. Praise God in all things and His Blessings will flow.
    Your blog brings wisdom and knowledge and inspiration. Keep writing. I pray for your continued healing and Faith.

    ReplyDelete