Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel glad for cancer patient for their good response to chemo treatment when I read their posting and be glad that I can join them for the kind of JOY and HAPPINESS they have with the success of the treatment.
But, at times, after reading all the good news posting, I will have kind of feeling of loss , feeling of upset ... because of my treatment not responding and the tumor still sitting inside my lung , like a time bomb .
It is not easy to deal with it .
It is depressing to think about it .
And sometime, it is hard to accept it .
Anyway, I think it is not wrong or rather to say it is normal for me to have this kind of feeling.
What is important is how fast can I be out of this kind of upset feeling .
How fast can I recover and face it .
With Lord and with support of family member and friends , I make it , and I know that I can overcome all the bad feeling , upset , fear , worry , be it yesterday , today or tomorrow , because Lord is with me and all of your are with me .
I feel grateful because Lord is with me .
I feel grateful because of the love and support of Chris and Natalie is with me .
I feel grateful because of the love and support of my family is with me .
I feel grateful because of the love and support of friends is with me .
I feel grateful because I manage to have such good quality of life for the last 3 years .
And I feel so grateful that I am still here writing my blog and share with you .
Thks God .
May God blessing reach all of us and bless us to have Joy, Happiness and Good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment