Friday, August 5, 2011

Time for treatment

Last week X Ray show no big changes , but, Tumor marker CEA go up to near 3000 .
Early this week, on Tuesday, proceed for CT scan and the result show progression . The biggest tumor now increase to 11.3 cm from 8.5 cm ( last CT scan on early May ) . Means the progession is very fast for last 3 months.
So, there is no reason to wait and watch anymore .
Disucssed with doctor and decided to start the treatment by next Monday with different drug from the previous chemo treatment.
These few days is busy in getting things organise, so that I can focus in my treatment for the coming 18 weeks ( 6 cycles with 3 weeks once )
Well , time to have my good rest at home ,enjoy my colour pencil drawing again.
Am I ready ?
Yes ! I am ready for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment