Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On Sunday afternoon, things getting better with less bone/muscle/body aching .
Feel so much better and ask Chris to order me double boil chicken soup noddle for dinner .
I am too happy with my condition and finish the whole bowl of noddle and the soup with chicken meat.
Problem start just less than 1/2 hour, gassy stomach get worst and whole night suffering.
Yesterday morning , gassy stomach continue and feel very very tire .
By afternoon, took gastric medicine and it did help to release gas in the evening .
Just feel tire and want to sleep , Thks God that finally I have quite a good night rest .
Today morning feel better with gassy stomach, but, bone ; muscle/body aching all back and it is like the side effect start to happen again.
Forcing myself to drink a lot of water and move as much as I can ( actually this is the first day that I am really do not feel like moving too much because of body aching) .
After breakfast, back to bed and rest until 11 am . Feel much better and my parent and sister visited me .
After lunch , back to bed, rest and take double boil cordyceps .
Praying for better recovery by tonight with good night rest .

2 comments:

  1. Dear

    Sk

    After ready your blog. Every year you would stop Chemo for a period to rest? May I know why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I try few different treatment for about a year and not getting result to shrink the tumor , but, it did keep me stable . I decided to take the watch and wait approach to deal with it instead of aggressive treatment. Anyway, my case is a little special and upto now, I hv not come across other patient doing the same like me. As mentioned in one of my posting, I do not encourage anyone to do the same, unless a proper discussion with doctor and already find the way how to monitor body changes.
    Maybe u can send me an e mail so that I can share more with you .

    ReplyDelete