Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 11 of first cycle

Never expected until now, Day 11, I am not fully recover yet. Normally by now, I am driving around to buy groceries or lunch with friends.
Stomach still upset , everytime after food feel very uneasy.
Meantime, can not really sleep , continue to nap as when I feel tire.
For me, it looks like when the side effect is very minimum at the first few days, it will strike me hard with something , hahahahaha , so , maybe shud bargain for earlier side effect to take place , so that , can recover faster .
This morning decided to take chinese medicine to ease the gas , " So Hup " pills 蘇合丸, praying it will works .
Looking forward to have some nice Dim Sum in coming days " Yummy "
Yes ! Good sign after chemo is that I cough less ( not sure is it because I have no strength to cough ) and the colour of phlegm back to normal with no blood stain
( means bleeding stop ) ... Praise the Lord !

2 comments: