Saturday, August 20, 2011

The solution can be simple

Yesterday morning feeling very bad and decided to take blood test ( to check my blood count ) and ultra sound for my heart ( as I feel very weak ).
Meet up with doctor, he did some checking on my chest , pulse rate and stomach.
His conclusion is that heart is working okay , not a need for ultra sound, Blood test not necessary as my overall appearance looks okay, Lung is functioning very well with very clear air flow .
The problem that I have is gastric , so , he prescribe medicine to solve my gastric , Gaviscon Liquid ( to relief heartburn & acid indigestion ) , Ultracet ( to manage pain ) and Controloc ( for gastric ) .
After taking the medicine and rest for one over hour, I am feeling good and start to have appetite to eat ... GREAT !
Another round of medication in the evening and back to bed , have quite a good rest thro' the night .
So, moral of the story is that the solution can be simple , if we don't complicate it .
Looks like I hv think too much about the side effect and forgotten that I should consult my doctor .
Anyway, all fine and it is a great relief .
This morning, wake up at 4 + am, feel headache and very cold . Off aircon and add clothing, have a drink and biscuit , took panadol and back to bed .
After a while start sweating and feel very good .
By 6 + am, I took the gastric medicine Controloc ( to be taken 1 hour before food ) and back to sleep again. Still sweating .
All seems okay ! Then, I start to feel weak , as body keep sweating . By 8 + am, my blood pressure reading is 92/56 and feel very dizzy .
I am now feeling better after drink some hot boil Red date with ginger and blood pressure is now back to 100/63 . Still tire, but, should be okay .

2 comments:

  1. I would like to share my with lung cancer.
    t1959.my name is Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Toni , Are you from Cancer Compass Forum .
    SK

    ReplyDelete