Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It is cooling today and the feel is good

Today is the best morning I have after the many roller coaster day .
Kind of relief and feel peace.
Sit on my reclining chair next to window with the cool breeze . It is nice and it make me feel great . Weather is cooling today.
Hope that the same feeling will last for the day and many many more days .
Yesterday I went for a round of massage. looks like it did help .
Some little changes to my body system, I start to sweat ( when cover by blanket ) after I took panadol or any painkiller . Then, yesterday night, even without the the panadol, it happen the same .
Good thing is that I will feel good after the sweat . Bad is that I do not think it is good to have such a way to sweat .
Another concern that I am having now is on last Friday, there is some small seeds show up under the skin of my neck , not really disturb me, but, a little of pain .
Then, I try to rub it , as it happen in my waist before and I manage to rub it off with ointment, but, it not works for this time.
Next morning, it swollen and become a lump. Looks like it is lymph lobe lump .
So far, it is not disturbing, will monitor for another day, if no improvement, will consult with doctor .

No comments:

Post a Comment