Sunday, August 14, 2011

It is a "hard" , "hard" day to deal with ... :)
Since yesterday midnight, the side effect strike .
Muscle pain , bone pain . Whole body aching , right from neck down and very dyhydrate .
Wake up every 1 to 2 hours to drink water .
Anyway, I decided not to just sleep or sit or resting, where the muscle may get stiff and I may have more pain to deal with later.
So, yesterday, I am trying my very best to move around slowly with light exercise , brisk walking , stretching my body, to ensure have very good blood circulation.
It is hard , but, still manage to cope with it and the hard day continue today ...
God bless ! Can eat well ( cooking from Chris is just nice to my taste and it did help so much ) .
Please join me to sing this song today ... " Pain , Pain , go away ... ! "
SK

2 comments:

  1. Dear sk, I have read through your blog and I realize your case are very similar to me. I wish to share with you my exp also. You can go to my blog but currently I have not update most of the info. For your info I do take Chinese medicine as well. As I wish to speedup my recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Hv read your blog and thks for your sharing .
    Are you joining any Lung Cancer forum , i.e. Cancer Grace , it is very informative .
    God Bless
    SK

    ReplyDelete