Monday, November 19, 2012

Ready for tomorrow Chemo

It is chemo again . Yes ! I am ready for it .

Chemo suppose to be last Wednesday and I decided to delay it for a week with two reason . Blood test on last week Monday show that my hemoglobin is only 8.8 and RBC 2.7 , it is too low to have chemo, then, beside of blood count, I feel good and start to have appetite to eat . Instead of blood transfusion of injection of booster , doctor discuss with me and I will eat as much nutrition food for a week and to have blood test today and to decide .

Praise the Lord ! Thks for Lord's blessing , all the prayer and food , today blood test show that my hemoglobin 10.1 and rbc 3.36. Feel great that I do not need to do blood transfusion of booster injection .

Pray that Lord will bless wisdom to doctor and nurse tomorrow to carry out the chemo procedure smoothly.

Believe and have Faith .

God bless .

2 comments:

  1. To be able to encourage others in the midst of your situation, SK, has definitely come from someone with a heart of faith - one who knows & appreciates his Creator God!
    We'd breathed out negative words when frustrated, angry, hurt, etc... We spend our breath working for $... It's time we learn to, like you, breath in what Jesus gave to us - His love, His passion, His life! To remember to smell the flowers; to smell our loved ones...
    Thank you, SK for breathing out your encouragement though your experience and life!

    ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. ST , thks for your msg .
    God bless !

    ReplyDelete