Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Less pain for the last few days

Feel good with less pain for the last few days .
Beside of the pain in right chest, especially the lower rib, back and other area is well under control.
Still continue with pain killer, as when needed .
So far works well , nothing much for me to complain ... :) .
Next week will make appointment with oncologist and plan for my 3 months schedule CT and MRI scan.
I am praying for a good scan result, where I will be allow to continue taking rest from treatment .
Meantime, I am trying my best to have 30 minutes brisk walking everyday and with some light exercise. So far it work well, just hope that I can continue with it .
Today feel very tired, not sure of what reason, I nap for more than an hour after morning brisk walking ( feel very tired ) , then, another one over hour nap by late afternoon.
Hopefully, tonight I can sleep well ... :).
I manage to maintain my plan to attend Hospice weekly day care for the last couple of week, feel good when I am there to join other patient for exercise , karaoke and sharing with each other . Thanks Hospice KL for organizing the daycare program.
Time to have my rest again , good night.
Lord, I feel so thankful for your healing and blessing, and pray for it continue to touch upon me and take away all the pain and treatment side effect.
Thanks Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment