Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pain is part of my daily issue

I anticipated that  pain will be part of my daily issue since the first pain strike me hard early last year.

Start with  panadol and now Ultracet daily , sometime once a day and quite frequent now 3 times a day.

It's strange that some of the pain have schedule and some not. I can handle schedule pain without much problem, but, unschedule pain that strike on me without any warning is hard to deal , especially the pain that strike on my left chest , it's very painful and will make me breathless, as I can not have any deep breath. 

Thanks Lord blessing and healing, I manage to get thro' the sudden hard strike pain and regain my stable breath.

One thing I've learn in dealing with pain is to stay calm , pray to Lord, ask for his blessing and healing to relieve me from all pain . Meantime, listen to music is good and it help to calm us .

Never let the pain make us panic, as it'll make situation worst, especially when it cause shortness of breath.

Lord, I pray for your blessing and healing to relieve pain from our body and keep us alert and calm us .

Thank you Lord Jesus , Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Lord bless SK and give him relief from all this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. curiously pain in my story served as an early alert system of metastasis of my lung cancer to my brain. Unexplained headaches screamed for attention and now today I begin radiation therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PAtrick , Take Care and may Lord bless you a smooth radiation therapy and recovery

    ReplyDelete