Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally my report is ready

A long wait and finally report all ready about 5 pm.

Good news ! MRI brain scan show brain is doing fine , nothing wrong and no worry . no wonder I can still think well , Praise the Lord .

Not so good news ! CT scan show increase of the size of the largest lung mass, it is now 8.5 cm x 6 cm and some slight increase for some small one and others remain unchange.
Very clear evidence of spread to bone in some area -- Increase in the number of sclerotic bony metastases for chest CT scan and no signaficant change in CT Abdomen and pelvis scan
Some sign of it in liver, maybe hv spread to liver, but, unless biopsy, if not, can not confirm it .

I am enjoying my dinner in hospital now while writing this posting .. :)

Anyway, it is expected that it will progress, since I am not in treatment , beside of controlling my diet and so on .

But, I did have very good quality life .. :)

Doctor advise to consider for some new treatment option , no rushing , but, should think about it .

I think it is time to think about it too .

Let see what next .

Anyway, I am glad that I manage to 100% overcome the fear and worry to face scan check-up result .

Great day !

May Lord continue to bless me , heal me and strengthen me . Amen.

SK

No comments:

Post a Comment