Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wish me good luck for tomorrow scan

Hv a good X ray and blood test yesterday and therefore, decided to proceed with CT/MRI scan by tomorrow .

Feel very peaceful and not really think too much about the scan .

More worry about what time they can start the scan , so that I will not be over hungry ... :) , since have to fast for atleast 6 hours, means, I will start fasting by midnight and no breakfast for tomorrow until after the scan .

Was told tomorrow is very busy in imaging department and schedule me for around 1 pm.

So, went over the imaging department to request for early appointment and they told me they will try their best to put me in the morning , but, can not confirm anything until tomorrow morning .

Well ! I will take the chance , not to take my breakfast and pray that all goes well tomorrow morning and manage to get scan as early possible .

Time to sleep , good nite !

2 comments:

  1. good luck and am sure everything will be alright
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima Kasih . Will update once I got the report .:)

    ReplyDelete