Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today scan arrangement ...

God is great ! All goes well this morning . Manage to get in CT scan schedule by 9 am .
First time after so many CT scan that I finally vomit right after the scan because of the contrast agent injection side effect.
Anyway, maybe it is better for me, since all the orange juice with contrast agent that I drink earlier all vomited out ... :) , less toxic retain in my body , should be good for me , hahahaha.
Then, was told my MRI brain still schedule for 1 pm , but, finally nurse manage to get me reschedule for immediate MRI . Isn't it GREAT ! GREAT ! GREAT ! .. Praise the Lord .
Anyway, still can not settle the long wait for scan report , suppose to be at 1 to 1.30 pm. But, still not ready yet .
Hopefully will be ready soon.
Okay ! Learn to be patient ... :)
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment