Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good news and Bad news

Good news ...
Decided to try out the pain killer given by doctor, as it's tiring to take panadol every 6 to 8 hours and it will make me feel sleepy the whole day.
Since yesterday 9 am until now , the pain killer works well .
Feel good !

Bad news ...
I can not sleep ... :(
Tired and can't sleep . It is now 2.50 am

Anyway, no pain is good .

Will see what happen in the morning to decide whether to continue with the pain killer .

For time being, will try to close my eye and as much possible , hopefully can sleep in next hour .

Sweet dream come to me .

2 comments:

  1. Hi SK, I just wake up at 5am, unable to sleep after this hour too. You make the right choice not to take panadol. Why not try Celebrex 200mg.
    Doc also give me the pain killer but I found Celebrex is more effective. I take Celebrex 200mg twice a day, morning and evening. Sometimes I will skip one capsule if the pain is bearable. Time for me for Qiqong exercise. Have a nice day! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you can't sleep, it is still better that you lie down, at least your body is resting.

    Hope you'll feel better soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete