Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Plan to fly next week

Praise the Lord !
I am doing quite well last week .
Have a good lunch catch up with friends and pay a visit to office .
Planning now for next week oversea visit, wish all goes well and body/immune system works well.

Been very busy last couple of days to get some of the overdue works done, such as banking and insurance .
Feel kind of tired, but, feel good to get it done, so that I do not need to worry about it anymore.

Today, I get a good rest and plan in coming days to have more overdue things to settle down and better organise.

Yesterday suppose to go for my chemo therapy and decided to delay it, if not I will not be fit to travel nextweek .
Plan to do it after back from oversea trip, but, if my condition is very very good , may delay it to June , after the school holiday .

Overall feel great for the last one week.

I got my blood test report on Monday, not much changes , except CEA reading go up slightly .

Thanks Lord . Amen.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you an enjoyable oversea trip. Happy holiday!

    FIGHTING!

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you...

    I've come to learn that CEA also stands for Can't Explain Anything!

    Be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George ,
    Thks . Leaving tomorrow.
    Feel good !

    Lana ,
    It is a good one , ' Can't Explain Anything '
    My next visit to doctor, will share with him , hahahaha .
    Thks

    ReplyDelete