Saturday, March 31, 2012

When thing don't work, find new solution .

Since chemo treatment on 20th March '12, I again lost appetite and not really eat too well .
Kind of worry , as I need to regain my weight and meantime, I feel tired everyday, it may due to intake of food is low and my blood is low too.
On last week Thursday, I decided to make a change and plan to go ahead with any food that can bring my appetite back. After the first day, I feel better and decided to keep it going for a week , before I go back to the suppose healthy diet again.

Meantime, I also decided to make a visit to the Chinese doctor again . So, on last week friday, I proceed with it and have the theraphy again , feel good and I have another round of it yesterday. Since last Friday I also start with Chinese medicine for body system recovery, I feel much better now.
Still feel tired and need atleast one to two time for short nap in late morning and late afternoon.
But, overall feel so much better.

Action ... sometime, we just have to make a decision and go ahead with ACTION .
Most of the time when we face with problem or caught in a situation, we tend to think of the cause and ask why , tend to ask for help or advice and tend to think what to do next .
Then, with no action, we will just stay and continue think and ask . Time pass and issue not resolve and we get upset , we get depress , we get angry , we get worry , we get ...

Action is the answer, without makeup our mind to step out from the situation and take action, we will continue to feel upset, depress, angry , worry .
Without go ahead with action, we will not know whether our ideas will work.

This happen more often to cancer patient when face with sudden body system change .

Be brave , be positive to find solution and ask Lord for wisdom , ask Lord to guide us , then, go ahead with ACTION and there is always a way out .

Lord, we are thankful for your blessing for us to have wisdom and please continue to guide us to the right solution and lead us to take ACTION .

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment