Saturday, March 10, 2012

Getting better .

Praise the Lord !
Getting better .
Have my wanton noddle yesterday . My first outing in last 4 weeks to shopping mall . Feel good !
Last few days start taking ginger water , few times a day . One in the morning and one before of after food . So far it work well and help to reduce my stomach upset .
Another issue bothering me now is weight loss . About 3 kgs lost over 4 weeks .
Need to work hard to regain my body system and get the gastric problem away , so that, I can eat and regain my weight .
Thanks so much for all the prayer , support , care and love .
I will work harder to get over it and back in action .
It is school holiday now, wish that I can spend a short trip to any nearby resort with my family .
Let see how my condition improvement in next two days .
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment