Monday, March 26, 2012

I am back In action

Last Tuesday , after doctor visit , I make the immediate decision to proceed with chemo treatment.
Finally accepted doctor proposal to use both Alimta and Carboplatin , but, both with reduce dosage .
Everything goes well until body suddenly react to Carboplatin with allergic , start with finger tips itchy , follow by the whole palm, then, my tongue . Immediately call for a stop and doctor arrange for immediate injection of anti allergic drug .
God bless ! Manage to stop the allergic reaction and I refuse to continue with it until doctor meet up for discussion.
After discussion with doctor and assurance from him, chemo continue and finish by evening, then, admit to ward and take a good rest.
The allergic drug is strong and make me drowsy, but, good thing is that it let me have a good sleep .
Today is the 7th day after chemo , so far feel great and happy with the recovery from side effect.
Since chemo , I am sleep , eat , sleep , eat , sleep , eat , so, most of the day I am resting . Good rest help me to have good recovery .
Anyway, I still have to deal with the normal chemo side effect , i.e. Nausea , feel of vomit , fatigue , dry skin , dehydrate , stomach gas , constipation ...
But, overall I am happy with it , as I can sleep well.
Hopefully , all goes well and I can fully recover from side effect .
Feel great to be back in action .
Thanks Lord blessing and healing .
Thanks for all the prayer .
Looking forward to have good body recover and can start flying and travelling again . Missed travelling life .
Today friends msn me and ask me just to shout loud when I am ready for lunch with them . So kind of them , thanks so much for their support and care.
Feel so grateful with all the support I have from Lord , from my family , from all my friends .
May Lord blessing be with us every moment in our life and bring us Joy , Happiness and Good health .
God bless !

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are recovery well. Although I am not in chemo, I do sleep alot maybe becos of painkillers I took daily. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Samantha , May Lord blessing and healing touch you and take away your pain , set you free from painkiller .
    God Bless .

    ReplyDelete