Saturday, March 17, 2012

So far so good .

Since last post, body system getting better everyday .
Praise the Lord !
Start driving again and today is the longest distance I drove alone .
Actually I am now in cancer centre for appointment with doctor for the next action to take in coming weeks.
Pain is well under control , so as gastric .
Only concern is weight is not regain yet, still finding solution. One of the issue maybe my intake volume have reduce and seriously not manage to eat too much .
Two days ago, I decided to start taking PROSURE milk powder again, hopefully it help me to regain my weight.
Yesterday , Hospice nurse pay me a follow up visit and we have a good discussion over my condition , thanks for their assistance .
Last few days have better sleep at night , but, always wake up early, so, will feel tire by late afternoon and need to rest , if not, I will feel very tired towards evening .
I still need sometime to adjust to all the changes .
As body system not fully recover yet, so , decided to call off family outing to resort during this school holiday. Will work hard to have a good recovery and prepare for a good vacation in next school holiday in June .
Overall feel great and happy with my condition .
Wish to have a good discussion with doctor today and wish everyone have a good and joyful weekend .

2 comments:

  1. Hi SK,

    Good that you are feeling better.

    I would like to suggest that in your next meeting with your doctor, how about discussing with him/her on using of melatonin together with chemo?

    Please read this article http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/jan2004_report_melatonin_01.htm

    Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CT ,
    Thanks for your sharing and suggestion , will check with doctor on Tuesday, when I meet him to go thro' my X ray and blood test report.
    Meantime, thanks for your sharing in your blog about Metronomic chemotherapy. I suggested to doctor on last Saturday and now working on lower dosage for my next chemo .
    SK

    ReplyDelete