Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What is LIFE mean to me

The question of what is LIFE for me come across my mind this morning .

Good question ! What is LIFE for stage IV cancer patient like me .

Did think about it before and after 3 over years of living with cancer, I would like to share with you what is in my mind for LIFE since the day I'm living with lung cancer.

LIFE is full of uncertainty , as anything can happen in next moment and we will not know what to expect.
LIFE is full of surprise, unexpected JOY and HAPPY news did happen from time to time.
LIFE is sweet with all the LOVE , CARE , SUPPORT from Lord, family , friends .
LIFE is full of challenge, as I have to always study , reseach what is next treatment , what is next supplement to try , what is ... .
LIFE is to live everyday with JOY and share my JOY and HAPPY moment with others.
LIFE is to enjoy every precious moment with my family .

Sometime,
I feel upset with the body condition changes ;
I feel the pain because of treatment ;
I feel depress because I don't know what is the future ;
I feel ...

But, this is LIFE . Be it healthy or sick , at time we will feel upset with things, we will feel pain because of some issues, we will feel depress because we do not know what to do next in our personal life , our career .

So, it is nothing wrong .

What is important is
I have accepted the fact ;
I have learned how to live with it ;
I have learned not to let the situation control me ;
I have Lord , family , friends support me with Love and Care ;
I have Lord with me to guide me walk out from darkness to light .

LIFE is WONDERFUL .

Let's not give any chance for the small 'c' to make our life miserable, we do not deserve it.

LIFE is wonderful and colourful.

The small 'c' will find it is no fun to stay in our body and decided to leave and we will be set free of cancer, as we will not give in to it , we will not let it make us worry , fear , depress, sad.

We will continue to stay firm to LIVE our LIFE with JOY .

Live well and be Happy .

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi SK,

    Life has always been the same. People without cancer tend to take it for granted.

    Fighting !

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. George ,
    It is true, but, do hope people will change .
    Anyway, not easy .
    Whatever is it , as long we take things easy and live happy , we will enjoy our life more.

    ReplyDelete