Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good news ! More than 24 hours without pain killer , GREAT !

Good morning ! Feel great ! I make it , more than 24 hours without taking pain killer . Praise the Lord !

When I decide to make a try to stop pain killer yesterday, I stop gastric medicine too .
But, too bad, stomach upset for the whole day , so, I decided to take gastric medicine this morning , to ensure it will not get worst. Maybe I need another week of gastric medicine .

Last evening start coughing and phlegm start building up. Not sure whether is the lung infection is back , will monitor closely for another day, if no imrpovement, looks like have to visit doctor and ask for antibiotic.

Feel kind of sad for the last few weeks, as beside of my condition, other friend who is fighting the battle is not feeling well too.

I pray to Lord for his healing and blessing to touch upon my friends and restore their body system , so that they can have a good recovery .

God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment