Sunday, April 22, 2012

What are my treatment goal ?

Praise the Lord ! I'm safely back home yesterday . But, the landing in KLIA yesterday is terrible, one of the worst plane landing I ever experience. The plane landed with a strong hit on the runway , I am not sure is there any passenger have spine problem or slip disk problem, if so, I feel bad for them. In one of the online cancer forum, I read and come across one very good question. What are my goals for treatment ? Is it to cure the cancer , control the cancer , or relieve symptons ? For me , I am looking at control the cancer and relieve symptons . But, if the treatment can happen to cure the cancer , it is a bonus . I am not giving up hope on treatment, just that I know well the traditional treatment will not cure the cancer, but, it will help to control it and relieve symptons. I believe the curing will only happen with the miracle healing power from Lord . I am praying everyday for the healing from Lord to heal me from cancer, heal me from all sickness and heal me from all the side effect of cancer treatment. I am praying to Lord to restore my body system , so that, my body will be strong, clean and healthy and therefore, the cancer cell and cancer tumour will not be able to stay , to survive in my body. I am praying with the healing power from Lord, the cancer tumour will shrink , reduce in size and dissolve, and my body will be set free from cancer and fully recover. I know Lord have plan for each of us and he know what is the best for us, what we need to do is to believe and have faith . I am thankful for all the prayer from my family , relative and friend . Thanks . Thanks Lord, I pray for your blessing to touch upon my family, relative, friends and everyone who is reading this posting, and please continue to guide and lead us to live our life the way you want us to live . Amen .

No comments:

Post a Comment