Sunday, May 6, 2012

Learning to move on and face the challenge

Been very busy moving around to get things organise since the last post and glad that managed to get most of the things settle down . Sometime, feel kind of tired, but, do like the feeling, as it means my condition is fairly good. I know that my condition is not up to my expectation yet, but, no complain about it. Praise the Lord ! It is so amazing for me to drive around the city and also flying for the trip to Vietnam. I am now working hard to keep my body strong and looking forward to have holiday with my family. Next couple of weeks will be busy seaching and get information of where to visit and what to do during the holiday, since my condition can not join travel tour with their rushing programme. Pray that Lord will bless me to have good health and recovery, so that, I can have a enjoyable holiday. After reading news, blogs, articles, forum sharing , I feel that as cancer patient , learning to move on with our life with the small ' c ' inside us is important . Meantime, we should not take it as a setback in our life . We should take it as a challenge . A challenge in our life journey . Life wihout challenge is boring . Be it live with cancer or not, we need to have challenge in life to keep us moving, keep us busy, keep us learning to move on. It is a great challenge and we have to learn how to deal with it , we have to do a lot of homework/reseach to make it . It is not easy , but, we will learn and make it . Lord is with us , he will be there to guide us , he will bless us with wisdom and walk with us . To all the cancer warrior , we will make it . God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment