Friday, May 11, 2012

Time to listen to my body and take a good rest

After weeks of moving around , busy to get things settle as much as I think my body system can cope , finally , I feel tired few days ago , very tired and must take a nap every few hours to get over it.

Meantime, I am not sure is it because of changing my chinese medicine formula, as doctor is concern about my heart and therefore change the formula to strengthen it. Heart beat still consider high, above 90 per minute at any one time.

Overall still feel good and after listen to my body and take as much rest as possible, today feel much better.

Will drop by to visit chinese doctor today for treatment and will discuss with him about the medicine, looks like I should change back to the earlier formula to let me feel good , atleast for until I back from holiday . Anyway, I have stop taking the medicine since wednesday .

Lately, I always trying hard to rush thing done as when I feel good, because of the bad side effect after chemo end last year and right after chinese new year . Always have kind of worry that if I don't get whatever outstanding settle fast, I may not able to do it, when I back on treatment .

Not sure whether this is the right way to deal with it, but, looks like my body do not like it .

Well, I will start to slow down , relax , start to watch some dvd and maybe it is time to start drawing again.

May Lord continue to guide me and show me the right direction to move on .

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment