Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Home sweet home

Great !

All well and discharge this afternoon .

Good shower at home and rest , but, can not sleep , chemo side effect ... :)

Pray that tonight can have good sleep .

Feel dehydrated and do my bestto drink lot of water , not so tired yet ( Maybe today still taking steroid ), appetite not bad ( hungry very fast, what I do is small meal and eat more, whole meal bread and prosure milk accompany me ) .

Okay ! Let see how's reaction tonight and tomorrow and looking for NO SIDE EFFECT with Lord blessimg.

And thanks for all your prayer .

Thank you .

May lord bless everyone with JOY ... Cheers !

3 comments:

  1. Whew... This news is a relief..! Never give up the fight and know that I will be praying for your better health.. :)

    Kind Regards,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my numbers are regular, but ive skilled weight loss, consistent fatigue, dizziness, loss of appetite,
    chronic burning pain throughout my figure (legs, back, sides), hurting in
    fingers, tingling running down beyond palms/pinky, amongst other symptoms.

    Assist? What could this particular possibly be?
    .
    my page :: Low platelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! Sorry that I am not able to tell you what actually wrong with those effect in your message, as I am not doctor.
    But, to my knowledge it is all the possible side effect from chemo drug.
    What you need to do is read infor in www.cancer.gov or related website for the infor of side effect of the chemo drug your are taking . Please do inform to your doctor for all the side effect you have.
    Anyway, what is the chemo drug you are taking .
    You may e mail me skcsk@msn.com , maybe can assist to find the infor. for
    Anyway, blood count numbers regular do not means side effect will not strike you and take note that overtime, after few chemo, blood count may affected and get lower than regular level.
    Hope sharing helps .
    God bless .

    ReplyDelete