Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chemo day again , ALIMTA.

Finally , I am finally back on chemo, after so much of delay of the treatment date since last chemo in March ' 12 .
Be frank, I feel kind of uneasy yesterday, maybe I think too much of the side effect or body reaction during treatment, or, maybe because I stop taking painkiller since 3 am Monday to see whether my body can do away with the drug and stay well.
Yesterday night, I have some problem to sleep, pain start, but, not a major one, but, affected my sleep . Finally, decided to take pain killer and God Bless , it works, I manage to sleep, but, wake up every 2 to 3 hours, it is ok , as the 2 to 3 hours is a good sleep . Sweat a lot and it is one reason I have to wake up . Everytime, wake up, I feel great, because of sweat .
Chemo for today went well, very well, smooth procedure . Today using single drug , ALIMTA , 800mg.
Thank You Lord !
Now I am in hospital room , will stay for a night and discharge tomorrow morning .
Pray for good rest, no side effect, feel good & comfortable, eat well and HEAL ... :)

BELIEVE , it will happen . Lord is great, he is our healer .

God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment