Saturday, September 29, 2012

Whatever happen, Lord will guide us , BELIEVE !

After back home with all the scan report and decision to start chemo on next week Tuesday, I am very happy , because I have make the decision of what to do , because my pain was so well control and manage to have scan procedure carry out smoothly.

Well ! It may surprise you, if I told you that I am not sleeping on Tuesday night after scan , because of back pain again ... :) . But, it's true that pain strike again and I not manage to sleep at all .

Anyway, Wednesday night, manage to rest , but, not a full rest . Even the painkiller, Ultraset, not helping me .

On Thursday morning, call up Hospice Malaysia and after discussion with Hospice nurse, I proceed with previous arrangement, 1 tablet of Ultraset + 1 tablet of Panadol every six hours once . Well ! It works , pain slowly under control, but, 6 hours once make me too tired and decided to change it to 8 hours, and finally, change it to 7 hours once , as of now, it is the best arrangement.

How I feel now ? One word ... WEAK .

Anyway, what is important now is to get pain subside or to minimum , once under control, can start to work on rebuild body energy . Hopefully , all well control before Chemo on Tuesday .

What make me so confidence ? The answer is LORD .

Whatever happen, Lord will guide us .

BELIEVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment