Sunday, September 16, 2012

Malaysia day 16th Sept.

Good afternoon ! It's Malaysia Day, it's Sunday, glad that it is not a hot day . Just finished my brisk walking and some light exercise .

Make some mistake two days and two night going thro' back pain again, anyway, manage to deal with it and hope that pain will go away today and I can sleep as normal again, if not panadol will have to accompany me .

Overall I am doing good, except my breathless seems getting bad when I walk, I means walk a little fast or talk while walking . Really need to find a way to improve condition, if not, my plan for next month travelling have to cancel .

Body still weak. Sit on chair, sleep on bed, walk within house, driving not a problem, as it's not much of movement, but, once walk outside, sometime will forget that I have to walk slow, breathless will start, and have to slow down or stop for a while .

Anyway, condition is much better than last couple of week , Thanks God .

Today I read an article about Lung Canver in The Star paper , Fit4life . Name of the article ' A target to aim for ... Exploring the paradigm shift in treatment of lung cancer '


http://thestar.com.my/health/story.asp?file=/2012/9/16/health/12029493&sec=health

The article give some good infor about lung cancer , targeted drug or chemo for early or advance staging , also what to expect . If you are interested, may log in and read it.

Lastly, would like to share with you, I am glad to be invited to join the Royal Visit by Prince William and Kate on Thursday 13/9/12 to Hospis Malaysia. Have a short chat with Prince William during his visit .

Feel great ! Thanks Hospis Malaysia invited me and thanks Lord for His plan for me .

Looking forward to have pain free day in coming weeks and pray to Lord to bless me regain more strength and no more breathless when I walk or run .

May Lord bless all of us to have a joyful Sunday and Malaysia day .

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the article in The Star. Good information. God Bless. I am praying for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel glad the article sharing help.
    You too in my prayer and I follow your blog, pray that we will do well.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete