Monday, September 24, 2012

Life goes on and scan arrange for tomorrow

Finally I decided to visit oncologist today afternoon and after short discussion, we agreed to proceed for MRI brain and neck ( basically already 2 months for whole brain radiotheraphy , time to scan and see the result, as for neck, as I have shoulder pain , back pain and right arm pain, onco suggest to take mri for neck too. )
Meantime, will also take CT scan for chest , pelvis , abdomen as follow up.

Good thing is that the checking on breathing is about the same as previous check up and my breathing level still show 98 %.

Yesterday I went to see Chinese doctor for treatment and to take medicine, and told him about what I went thro' for last couple of days. First time, he told me that he will add in some anti pain to the medicine and see whether it help. But, he did told me, basically his previous medicine do not have anti pain substance and it is for body recovery only, if the medicine for this time can not settle my pain, he suggest me to visit western doctor immediate, as chinese medicine take longer time.

Anyway, looks like his medicine work, as I start to feel better with my pain and really hope that tomorrow is a good NO PAIN day.

It's great blessing that I doing better today when waiting for onco , and pray that Lord will bless me to be pain free and I can sleep on scan machine without problem tomorrow.

With Lord blessing , I can make it .

Pain , Pain go away and never come .

God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment