Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pain

Pain is the most difficult things a patient have to go thro, especially when it is the first time patient going thro' the pain with surprise and do not know why it happen .

Most of the time, pain can subside with pain killer, but, we know that pain killer solve our pain problem, and may cause other side effect .

For cancer patient, the additional problem to deal with pain is that we do not know what is the main cause. Is it from the cancer , is it from the side effect of drug , is it ...

There's many possibility and each pain killer suite to some patient and not all .

For the last few days, pain suddenly attack me on neck area and it caught me in surprise, as the pain normally attack me on right side , but, this time it's on left side. Try to put ointment and rub it, it's normally what I did for right side of my neck, but, this time not work and give me more pain . Luckly that wisdom from Lord guide me to take two tables of panadol , and pain under control .

Funny things happen yesterday . Pain on neck under control with panadol, but, I have a sudden pain on my left chest after my shower after brisk walking . It is a great surprise to me, as the chest pain should happen on my right, not left. Just can not imagine how pain is it and breathing was affected. No chooice, took immediate two panadol and pain slowly subside in 30 minutes. Reason ... Be frank , I do not know .
Lord is great, he again guide me how to deal with it . I feel good in the evening, took one panadol for my neck about 9 pm to let it relax. Unexpected that pain on left chest attack me again about 11 pm and lucky that with one more panadol it help to get it subside in 30 minutes .

Seriously, until now I am not so sure about the reason. I meet Chinese doctor today and he told me it is due to my heart too weak , so , he add something to medicine today to strengthen my heart. Hahahaha, once he add something to strengthen my heart, it cause pain to my right lower ribs , like before . Now I am thinking, whether to try the medicine again for tomorrow ... :)

Today afternoon , doctor from Hospis Malaysia visited me and I discuss on this subject wih her . After discussion and body checking, I was told the pain may cause by cancer , the answer is 'may' . Be frank I fully agreed with doctor that even my oncologist may not be able to give me a proper answer.

Anyway, let's see what will happen in next two days , hopefully, all pain will go away and I am back .

I took two panadol just now and the pain on my lower right rib is much better now.

' PAIN , PAIN , go away ... ' , I will sing this song for all cancer patient who are in pain .

Brother / Sister , don't worry , Lord will take pain away from us , Lord will continue to heal us , and we will be okay , we will be fine .

God bless !





1 comment:

  1. God keeps you close to his heart and I pray for pain to subside. You are an amazing person SK.

    ReplyDelete