Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pain, it strike again .

It coming back and give me great disturbance for atleast 2 nights until now.

Keep finding ways to get it away , but until now, have not get the right way. With panadol , not success this time and yesterday I change it to Ultracet , one tablet, first time, it help for 2 to 3 hours and did help me to have a good sleep for 3 hours . Second time , when I took it by 5 am this morning, it loss the magic and funny thing is that I only feel tired after 3 hours ... :).

Manage to catch short sleep and just have my breakfast.

May Lord guide me and bless me with wisdom , how to overcome this round of pain attack .

Anyway, painkiller make me really tired, to regain energy, must get it off my daily life soonest possible.

Join me to sing the song ... ' Pain, pain , go away ... ' and pray to Lord , pain will go away and no more coming back .

God bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment