Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy , busy , busy and feel happy and good .

Been very busy for the last two weeks, trying to get things organise before yesterday chemo .

Praise the Lord !

Most of the things settle down .

Thanks Lord bless me with wisdom and keep my body well.

Yesterday chemo treatment goes well , as usual stay a night for observation and will discharge today.

Maybe is already few cycles of chemo since Sept. this year, feel more tired , but, overall all well, as normal, pray for less side effect .

With Lord , all will be well ... Lord is Great, he is our healer .

Wow ! Christmas is near , very near . It is special for many people and it is special for me too . It is my 4 1/2 years living with lung cancer on eve of Christmas , just feel great .

Feel thankful and grateful with the healing and blessing from Lord .
Feel thankful and grateful with the love , care from my family and friends.
Feel thankful and grateful with the peace , love , mercy , grace from Lord .
Feel thankful and grateful with everything and the change of my life .
Feel thankful and grateful with my oncologist and all nurses in Pantai KL cancer centre and nurses in ward C and D in 6th floor .
Feel thankful and grateful with the love and care from Hospis Malaysia .
Feel thankful and grateful with the love and care from friends in Treatment Diaries
Feel thankful and greatful with the infor, sharing from Cancer Grace ( cancergrace.org) it help me a lot, doctors and moderators are great , they are so helpful and caring.

Life is great ! Cancer is not the end .

Believe and have Faith .

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .

Let's celebrate with LOVE .

God Bless !


4 comments:

  1. God Bless you SK, you are so upbeat and grateful to God, which is how we are suppose to be, He is our very breath! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SK, I'm glad I found your blog and that you're still alive and kicking! Doctors have just told a dear friend that he has stage III lung cancer (I don't know if it's NSCLC or not), and that he has 6 months at most. It was very hard to hear, so this blog gives me some hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yorke , sorry for your friend and wish him doing good with the treatment . Please ctc me if anything I can share and assist, since we are in K.L.
      skcsk@msn.com

      Delete