Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some of my colour pencil art


This is one of my favourite .


I named this " Wake up and LIVE the colourful LIFE " , don't give up, LIFE is colouful, in whatever situation .


This is for all the doctor , nurse , everyone in healthcare industry and in Hospis Malaysia. I appreciate their caring to us


My first colour pencil drawing


This is also one of my favourite


The firsth BIRD I draw


PEACE


My first black and white colour pencil art


One of my ball pen art , when I am taking a flight back from Vietnam

To be continue ..........


6 comments:

  1. Wow SK! Just gorgeous. Really put a smile on my face this cloudy morning. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel , thks . Glad that you like those art .
    Will share somemore soon .
    Thks for prayer .
    God bless !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing you drawings. They are beautiful.

    Very therapeutic for you to draw and for us to admire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Thks and feel glad that you like it .

      Delete
  4. Ah! I'm still trying to find out to get into this message part... The 1st pic is really good. I also like the one with the boat.
    How about giving names to all of your drawings? It will make it a lot easier to refer to when comments need to be made.
    Great job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ST , wait for your help to name it , buy u lunch ... :)

      Delete