Sunday, March 24, 2013

Feel good , I make it for the trip

Few weeks ago, I decided to have a short trip to Vietnam with my family .

Glad to share with you that I make it and we fly to Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam , on Friday and back home today.

Praise the Lord !

With Lord's blessing and healing , I am doing good during the flight and also during the stay. Something can not avoid is that I feel kind of tired , but, can manage with it . Maybe the travelling is a bit stress for me, since 9 months I have not travel, then, I am still taking the pain killer before and during the trip.

Anyway, this is a relax trip , basically just meet up wih friends and chat n eat n walk around. We booked an service apartment, very spacious and comfortable .

Now is time to plan for next travelling schedule, maybe can try on places need longer travelling time ... :)

May Lord bless my body condition keep improving and let me continue my treatment holiday.

Thanks Lord .

Good night everyone .

Time for me to take a good rest .

Believe and have Faith.

God bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment