Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pain !!! What's next ?

What's next ? I am not sure .
Since back from Vietnam on last Sunday, back pain; chest pain; rib pain; stomach gas pain, you name it I have it.
I am using Ultracet ( pain killer ) to deal with it .
I am praying to God to bless me with wisdom and guide me how to deal with it.
I am glad during my stay in Vietnam last weekend, God bless me to have pain under control .
One main issue I am facing now is constipation, it is side effect of pain killer.
The other issue disturbing me is I am not having good sleep at night, most of the time, I wake up every two hours.
Anyway, I am glad that with the guidance from God and my experience dealing with pain over the last one year, I manage to deal with it and plan my day.
I believe and have faith that everything will be under control with God blessing and guidance.
If you ask me beside of pain killer, is there any other solution ? I have no answer yet and trying best to search for it. But, looks like pain is something can not be avoided in cancer journey, the solution is find a way to deal with it , so far I find that beside of pain killer and prayer, light exercise and brisk walking is important, as it improve our blood circulation.
Whatever will happen next is beyond our control, what we can do is stay on with HAPPY and JOYFUL heart.
With or without pain, everyday is a GREAT day .
Believe and have Faith .
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment