Monday, March 18, 2013

How you feel ?

How you feel ?
Are you okay ?
How are you. ?

This is the common question we receive from family member and friends , and it is also the same question we posted to other patient .

Some people advise not to post this kind of question , as the patient may feel offence or may not like this type of question , i.e. Knowing that I feel bad and not well , what's the point you ask me this type of question, you want me to say , Yes ! I am well ?

In my opinion, as a patient, we must learn to accept this kind of question . Me too, at times , especially when strike with serious pain or just after chemo treatment and side effect strike me badly, will feel bad when someone as me HOW ARE YOU ?

Over the years, I learn that, there is nothing wrong with those question.

What we can do is tell the true and share our feeling , or, if we feel that we do not want our condition cause others feel worry for us, we can just let them know that condition not so good, but, it is bearable we can cope and manage with it . Or , just answer , Praise the Lord ! His healing lead me to deal with my condtion and I am okay !

Instead of hiding ourself and not happy with this kind of question, why not happily accept the question and give a positive answer .

Be it healthy or sick, we are facing unpredicted issues everyday , face it, accept it , deal with it , there is always a solution and a way out .

Pray to God , ask for wisdom , healing , blessing , grace , peace and love .

God will answer our prayer and guide us.

Worry and feel offensive not the solution .

Face it and give a big smile.

Believe and have Faith , with God, everything can resolve .

God love us and we should pass the LOVE we receive from God to people who need our help .

What a wonderful world .

Cheers !

God bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment