Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is it something not right ?

Since last Thursday not feeling so good, kind of going to fall sick, headache by afternoon, feel tire .
Went for chinese traditional massage and feel a little better.
I think one of the reason is because not sleeping well for many days, always wake up by 2 to 3 am , then, not manage to have sound sleep again until morning .
With close monitoring, drink lot of water, increase intake of fruits/vege and some help from Panadol, finally feel much better.
Last few days did have better sleep, atlease can sleep thro' until 5 to 6 am .
Then, next thing happen . Blood start to show up in phlegm and it getting worst since Sunday, more fresh blood and blood show up in phlegm everytime I cough. But, it is not really very serious.
Start taking Transamin ( Transamin® helps to prevent and reduce bleeding )since Sunday night . Hopefully it will help .
Wonder is it because of the of pressure on my back when having chinese traditional massage is the cause of the bleeding .
Whatever is it, I should not take the risk of having massage with pressure on my back anymore .
Suppose to have 4th cycle of chemo yesterday and decided to take a rest, so that can have a good recovery of body system for holiday with my family by end of next month.
Anyway, with the body condition for last few days, I do not think my body is fit for yesterday chemo also.
Will monitor and have good rest for this week and make a decision by early next week .
May healing from Lord will stop the bleeding .
Thanks Lord .
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment