Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What give us hope is having a plan

No complain of sleep yesterday night, 10 pm to 4 am, 6 hours , not bad. Catch with short nap this afternoon, feel okay.

Back to hospital today for the booster injection, this time feel some slight pain at my back , not serious, should be ok .

Best news is that this morning problem with constipation solve , feel so great !

Read some Blog this morning and I like one of the comment " What give us hope is having a plan ".

It is so true that without a plan on how to plan for the treatment , how to get ready wih plan B , plan C and ... , how to
live happily , means we are living wihout hope and soon we will feel depress , give up when things happen during treatment.

After 3 years , I learn alot from the sharing from cancer forum , cancer blog , books and articles about cancer and all the inspiring story from
cancer survival / patient.

And I want to thanks God for his mercy and grace , thanks the support and love from my wife, daughter, my family , relative, friends .

I love you all ! Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment