Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LIVE everyday with LOVE and stay happy and Lord will guide us thro' everyday

The first posting in my blog dated December 2nd 2009 start with the heading " Living with Lung Cancer ...... What is ahead of us ? ,
Quote
-----
So, what is ahead of us ...." Living with Lung Cancer " .... ?
Be frank , I am not so sure and I am seaching for the answer .
One of the answer I hv is to share our experience in LIFE
( be it our experience in living with cancer ; our experience in our career or profession ;
our experience in how to hv a happy family life ; our experience in walking with Lord ....... ) with others.
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I told myself , it is God's will for me to go thro' it and to share what I'm going to experience ,
with people who need the information
But, whatever is the answer ..... what is most important is to LIVE everyday with LOVE and stay happy , and Lord will guide us thro' everyday .
----
Unquoted

Something bother me for the last few days. I am start asking myself the question .

What is ahead of me ?
What actually I looking forward everyday ?

I am not sure is others who is living with cancer will have the same thought or question from time to time .

Sometime, I ask myself a very direct question ,
" Am I still living because I want to show that I can fight it off ? "
It is depressing when this thought come in and this thought will grow strong, especially when I receive news about end of the journey of inspiring cancer survivor .

It is not easy to deal with it, especially when I am on treatment, when I am trying hard to focus in managing the side effect and get myself recover
from it , then , this thought keep coming .

I am glad that Lord is with me , bless me with wisdom and show me the way , walk me out from darkness to light .

This morning, the same thought come to me again, I decided to continue my reading of book of Romans and Lord guide me to go back to my first blog posting ,,,
what is most important is to LIVE everyday with LOVE and stay happy , and Lord will guide us thro' everyday .

Thank you Lord Jesus , I am thankful for your daily guidance .

Praise the Lord !

Amen.

".... , ..we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
perseverance, character; and charater, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God
has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. "
ROMANS 5 : 3-5 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Good blog.
    I have been feeling blessed and awesome with the thoughts that the Lord walks with us daily, and His grace is always sufficient and available, and most of all, He believes and chooses us to glorify Him. That means others can see Him through our lives.

    SK, your life has shown forth God's glory in many ways. Many from my church are encouraged by His work in you. So press on, brother, and we cheer you on with our prayers... :D adelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adelin,
    Thks for the support and prayer from you and your church.
    God bless ... have a joyful day.
    SK

    ReplyDelete